Are you a client looking for some freelance digital marketer, SEO expert, graphic designers, developers or writers? Or someone wishing to get hold of some freelance clients?
In either case, this article is perfect for you. If you must ask why, then it is because I have compiled a list of the 5 best freelancing websites in Pakistan.
These freelance portals are beneficial for getting in touch with a freelance digital marketer, graphic designers, developers, writers, and basically anyone who can work remotely or on a freelance basis. In either way, you are going to get your work done.meetrafay
As a client, you can get your work done in cheap rates within a short frame of time. As a freelancer, you can multiply your wealth faster!
5 Best Freelancing Websites – My Personal Picks!
As some involved in freelance SEO services from almost half a decade, I am no stranger to freelancing portals. Based on my experience, I have compiled the 5 best freelancing websites as they have definitely helped me in kick-starting my freelancing career.
List of 5 Best Freelancing Websites
- LinkedIn Premium
Formerly known as Elance oDesk, Upwork tops my personal favourites. You can find over 300,000 graphic and web designers at this portal. As the freelancer, you can get tons of verified high-paying jobs and projects. What is Upwork? You may ask, simply the best portal I’ll say.
Some key features of Upwork include:
- Search filters for narrowing down searches
- A built-in work diary for tracking hours of the freelancers you hire
- Built-in online workspace for collaborating with your hire
- Apps for Android as well as iOS
For hiring a freelancer on Upwork, you can either:
- Post a job listing
- Reach out to freelancers by manually visiting their profiles
While the basic plan allows you to hire 3 freelancers per job post, for advanced collaboration features and outsourcing tools, you will have to go with the paid packages. The Plus Package starts from $49.99/month while the Business Package costs up to $499/month.
Please note that Upwork also charges a 3% processing fee on all payments, which is separate from the plans.
No need to ask ‘what is freelancer.com?’ the name is self-explanatory. From Freelancer.com, you can hire freelancers for part-time as well as full-time roles. You can do this by:
- Using search filters for identifying which freelancers fit your job requirements and then contacting them
- Posting job listings and screening the applicants
- Putting up contests and decide which entry strikes the best for you
Some key features of Freelancer.com include:
- Certification exams for verifying each freelancer’s skillset. You can choose easily from applicants who have passed the certifications.
- Detailed portfolios and links to past works so you can screen applicants after viewing their portfolios.
- An active customer support system for any probable dispute resolution
- Four membership plans, the Intro Plan (with 15 bid) starting from $0.87/month. Then you have the Basic Plan, the Plus Plan and the Professional Plan (with 300 bids) costing up to $27.91 per month.
In Pakistan, Fiverr is indeed one of the top freelancing websites. No Pakistani will ever ask you ‘what is Fiverr’ because it has become SERIOUSLY popular especially in 2020.
Fiverr is popular amongst graphic designers in Pakistan due to its friendly interface and because it offers plenty of categories in design. You can find categories split into simple invitation cards to Facebook posts to UI/UX design and much more!
However, the site is not only limited to design. Nowadays you will notice many writers making some really good money off of this platform too. In either way, Fiverr is one of the most popular sites in Pakistan.
Some key features of Fiverr include:
- No membership fees and affordable rates of freelancers, starting from just $5!
- Multiple search filters for narrowing down your search to the best freelancer.
- Seller levels so you can choose from the best freelancers.
- $2 service fee for work costing up to $40 and 5% for work costing above $40.
Hiring on Fiverr is so simple, all you have to do is:
- Post a job listing
- Go through the profiles of the freelancers and reach them out to them if they meet your requirements
4. LinkedIn Premium
In the year 2020, no professional in Pakistan is a stranger to LinkedIn. Perhaps the best professional networking website, it is one of the best freelancing websites for content writers, designers, digital marketers and everyone.
You can connect with HR professionals, recruiters and other professionals and start building your PR. As a designer, you can upload your portfolio and share it across your network, use hashtags to increase visibility and so much more! You can do the same as a writer or basically anyone.
On the other hand, as a recruiter, you can view portfolios and check the profiles of the professionals, which pretty much resembles a CV or resume.
Some key features of LinkedIn Premium include:
- Direct In-Mail messages to freelancers who are not in your connections.
- Basic packages starting from $24.95/month going up to $49.95/month for recruiters. Job seekers and Sales Professionals can opt for the $19.95/month package.
- Premium search filters, allowing you to narrow down your search better.
- Expanded profile views.
- Viewing profiles in Private Modes, so the other cannot see if you viewed their profile.
- Profile organiser for categorising your contacts into folders.
While it is also popular in Pakistan, newbie freelancers in Pakistan always ask ‘what is PeoplePerHour’. To answer that question, PeoplePerHour is a UK-based platform founded in 2007 and currently one of the best freelancing websites for designers in Pakistan.
Some key features of PeoplePerHour include:
- Pre-set packages offered by freelancers so you don’t have to waste time discussing deliverables.
- A dedicated project stream so you can collaborate and communicate with your hired freelancer.
- No membership fees. Only service charges of $0.78+10% of the total payment you will make to the freelancer.
For hiring on PeoplePerHour, you can:
- Submit a project brief so freelancers come to you by themselves.
- Purchase offers or pre-set packages.
- Identify freelancers through the platform and connect with them directly.
Not Just Designers – These Were the Best Freelancing Websites for SEO/Marketers
I am no designer or writer or developer, but I know that my top picks were not just the best freelancing websites for SEO/Marketers, but for everyone who can do freelance work. How do I know this? My experience with them of course.
Working as a freelance SEO consultant exposes you to a whole new world and adds to your street smarts, besides your regular SEO knowledge.
You can rest assured that I will cover all this in my SEO course as well. Get in touch with me to buy the best SEO course online. Not in the mood to buy an SEO course? Why not get free SEO consultancy instead! I am here at your disposal, available to help you with the basics of digital marketing without any extra cost!